Best Practices in Rev development

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 21 13:15:40 EDT 2007

Devin Asay wrote:

> I agree. After about three else clauses an if/then/else structure starts
> to look pretty messy. I'm warming more and more to switch as time goes
> on. At three conditions I start to consider whether switch might be more
> appropriate than if/then/else.

Three is about my limit too (mind...control...aarrgh...)

I read somewhere a long time ago that switch statements run faster than
if/else. I think it was a general comment rather than specifically
related to Revolution programming but it was so long ago I can't recall.
Does anyone know if it is true for Rev scripts?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com