the files functions doesn't work correctly withdiacriticalcharacters

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Jun 21 05:37:07 EDT 2007

Hi Xavier,

this may be related to a collection of semi-resolved/partially-fixed (engine
 unicode support?..) bugs where characters outside of the standard Western
European character set are not being translated correctly. I guess it is the
same problem that prevents me from developing software in my own native
language as revolution does not understand input from my keyboard when set
to LT. These issues are fixed for some languages (it was reported for Polish
 Hungarian, Czech some time ago and now it seems like it is fixed), and not
fixed for others.

See the quality reports 4677, 441, 1038, 1040, 1358. Look like a
long-standing issues with priority downgraded to minor...

All the best!
Viktoras