List field multipleHilites property

Michael Binder runr at prismpole.com
Thu Jun 21 04:49:22 EDT 2007

Ken wrote:
>> It is a bug,
>> <snip>
>> Here's a workaround in the meantime

Ken,
thanks so much for the workaround.  Did you write this on the
fly, or is this a bug you already knew about?

I was in the process of trying something similar when I gave
up and went to bed last night.  One thing I don't fully
understand... why do you need to wait 10 milliseconds to
send the command?  Also, has this bug been reported?  I
didn't see it when I searched revzilla for 'list fields'.

Thanks again,
--Michael Binder