[slightly [OT]] A little Help removing Galaxy

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jun 20 19:11:55 EDT 2007

Derek-

...but to answer the question, look in your plugins folder and move the
"Galaxy Xxx Startup.rev" plugin somewhere else (where xxx is the Galaxy
version). Then launch the IDE and you should be Galaxy-free. This is a sad
state to be in, and I'm sure as soon as you find your problem you'll come
running back to throw Galaxy back into the mix. I regularly do this to try
to isolate problems to being Galaxy-related or in my own code, and almost
always they end up being my own to solve.

On the off chance that something Galaxy-related *is* the problem, you might
try deleting your "galaxy" folder in the Plugins folder to get rid of your
preferences. And if that doesn't do it, Galaxy stores a custom property set
in your stack, so deleting that will rid your stack of the fact that Galaxy
has ever been around. That's pretty drastic, though - it probably won't come
to this.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net