ClipboardData Refresh

Trevor Hopkins tjhopkins224 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:51:50 EDT 2007

I have a Revolution stack designed to run in the system background and to constantly check the clipboard for particular contents. The problem I'm having is that the clipboardData variable only refreshes when I bring the Revolution stack active (to the "foreground"). Similarly, if I have an AppleScript running in the background copy something to the clipboard while the Revolution stack is active, the clipboardData does not refresh until I switch out of the Revolution stack and then back to it again.Can anyone point me in the right direction here? What is the deal with the clipboardData?Best Regards,Trevor HopkinsExeter, UK