Best Practices in Rev development

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Jun 20 18:17:00 EDT 2007

Perhaps a candidate for a plugin which adds the declarations in
automatically? It might not achieve 100% success, but a simple one I
would think could catch 99% and do it pretty quickly...

Although personally, I think I'm more or less with Richard and Jacque
on this one - it *seems* like the right thing to do, but I have so
few problems without it that I'm not certain it's actually practical.