[slightly [OT]] A little Help removing Galaxy

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Wed Jun 20 16:58:57 EDT 2007

I know this isn't the Galaxy support forum but I seem to have trouble
getting through the Basecamp system they use for support.

Can someone tell me an easy way to stop Galaxy from starting up when I
launch Rev?  I've tried renaming files, moving folders, nothing seems to
work.  It always comes back like a bad rash.  I'm just trying to see if
the problem I'm having is with Galaxy or my code (more than likely the
later but I'm not getting enough debug information to tell for sure).

len