[ANN] Updates to the Rev IDE - Inspector

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Wed Jun 20 07:08:46 EDT 2007

> That's great! Is RunRev going to include the fixes in releases? If
> not, it's going to be hard to keep up to date and a lot of people
> won't bother.

Who knows if Rev will or not - I BCC'd them on the original post, so
hopefully they do. Some of the fixes I submitted the patch code, but
after a couple of builds it was never merged in. Also some of the
other bugs are long-standing so I don't think there's going to be a
problem with my updates being out of date ;-)