[ANN] Updates to the Rev IDE - Inspector

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Wed Jun 20 06:22:45 EDT 2007

I've decided that I can no longer wait for Rev to get around to
fixing "trivial" IDE bugs and have decided to do it myself. I'm sure
some of you have noticed my postings in your bug reports -
workarounds, "me too's" or other info - and as such the bugs that are
being fixed are being pulled right from BugZilla.

This first round involves the "ask dialog" and the "inspector".  Bugs
fixed: 4429, 4430, 4431, 4432, 4434, 4435, 4436, 4437, 4440, 4441,
4442, 4864, 4765, 4760, 4733, 4319.

On a related note, I've released something I call the
"ssCommonLibrary" and it's basically going to contain all my old
libraries (re-written of course) as well as some new functionality.

Find both of these at my site:
<shaosean.tk> OR <shaosean.wehostmacs.com>  (same site)

-Sean

ps.. ide is 2.8 or greater, common library is 2.8.1 (sorry, but I
like the new "private" feature)