Looking for a common service friendly stack design

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Wed Jun 20 02:42:17 EDT 2007

From: "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de>

> If your approach is a "starter rev file" and a main rev application, how
> do you "go" from one file to the other with unloading the first file from
> memory?

If I understand your question correctly this is the automatic behaviour -
the first file is not unloaded until you choose to do so (close, destroy
etc).  So going from a toolbar to an external stack (as I do in one
application) is the default behaviour when you "go" to the external stack.

Scott Kane