Revolution Freezing or Quitting Unexpectedly

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Jun 19 20:40:37 EDT 2007

Hi Shari,

Now that I know we're running somewhat similar environments, you've
got my interest. First, this pList that you refer to: is this one
that you created manually, or was it generated by RR from the objects
and stuff that you've created. I'm assuming this is probably a
"game"  of some sort, since that seems to be your area of focus.
Meaning that you probably have a bunch of pictures, some sounds and
graphics? So, though I've dealt with pLists using Future Basic, I was
kind of the impression that was all behind me and that RR would
generate that kind of stuff for me when it was/is required???

Sounds to me as if some of your objects just are being found when
needed, so it just gives up. I think I'd verify the IDs/names of
anything like this to make sure they are being adequately identified.
Though I'm sure you've already done this, I'd make sure I didn't have
a whole bunch of other apps running at the same time, and that
everything you're using is "local" so you don't have any paths to
complicate matters.

LOL,

Joe Wilkins