happy anniversary

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Jun 19 06:23:08 EDT 2007

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Well, you beat me by 20 years! I started in 1973, working on Key-to-
Disk system to replace paper tape and punched cards!

Out of interest:

What is the thing that most impresses you about "modern" computer
technology?

What is the thing that most depresses you?

All the Best
Dave