looking for lost .txt file

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 18 19:44:55 EDT 2007

Hello Ben,

it will be relative to the defaultFolder property, if you didn't change it,
then, I think it is just next to the standalone in windows.  You can of
course, search for the file

Be aware that if the Data folder do not exist in the dafualtFolder location,
it will not be created and I think your file will not be saved.

I am no windows user so I can't tell you the defaultFolder for windows but I
think it should be next to the standalone, if you don't have the Data folder
in there, then you're really in trouble because the file will not be saved.

Always check for error condition after opening a file, you can do that with
'the result'.

cheers
andre