Problem with Library Stack

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Jun 18 14:24:38 EDT 2007

I just made a simple stack with one function:

function give
   go stack (the short name of me)
   return 21
end give

I named the stack "libGive" and saved it.

I then made another stack, with one button, the script of which is:

on mouseUp
   start using stack "libGive"
   put give()
end mouseUp

Result: stack "libGive" came to the front, and the message box showed
"21".

I'm on a G4 laptop running 10.4.9

So it doesn't seem like there's some inherent (to rev) problem with
doing what you're doing.
Perhaps there's something else going on that might have caused a
crash? Maybe the library stack coming to the front upsets something
in the code in your main(calling) stack?

Best,

Mark