Impressed: it has been years since I've been hacked this well :(

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Jun 15 10:44:41 EDT 2007

there was a flash ad a while back that had a sort of meatrix takeoff
(see meatrix sometime, its a hoot) and i remember it playing every so
often for quite a while while a web page was up in the browser in the
background. i cant remember what the content was, but i do remember
the fishburn type voice going off every few minutes until i was
annoyed enough to open the window, find it and kill it...

cheers,

jeff

On Jun 15, 2007, at 9:39 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com