"share text" behavior of a pop-Up menu included in a background

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jun 15 04:30:25 EDT 2007

Bonjour André,

Le 15 juin 07 à 10:24, André.Bisseret a écrit :

> In my case, I dont think that solves the problem : I think I did
> not explain it well
> The text of my pop-Up button is
> Monsieur
> Madame
> Mademoiselle
> in order to put the right one of these 3 items before the Name and
> ForeName on each card (each card represents a different person).
> So it is the same set of items on each card, but the item should
> differ on each card.
> Currently, my problem is that using the pop-Up button (included in
> the background), if I select "Monsieur" on the first card, all the
> following cards are set to "Monsieur" :-((

You could store the menuHistory of the option button in a custom
property and set it at preOpencard:

on menuPick -- menu button
   set the uTitle of this cd to the menuHistory of me
end menuPick

on preOpenCard -- in stack's script
   if the uTitle of this cd is an integer then set the menuHistory of
btn "Title" to the uTitle of this cd
end preOpenCard

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.