"share text" behavior of a pop-Up menu included in a background

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Jun 15 04:24:48 EDT 2007

Hi David,
Thank you very much for your answer.
In my case, I dont think that solves the problem : I think I did not
explain it well
The text of my pop-Up button is
Monsieur
Madame
Mademoiselle
in order to put the right one of these 3 items before the Name and
ForeName on each card (each card represents a different person).
So it is the same set of items on each card, but the item should
differ on each card.
Currently, my problem is that using the pop-Up button (included in
the background), if I select "Monsieur" on the first card, all the
following cards are set to "Monsieur" :-((

To get rid of that, I am going to create a special field (with
sharedText set to false) where I will "put the selected item from the
pop-Up button.

Best regards from Grenoble
André