Can I Stop Non-List Fields From Scrolling?

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Wed Jun 13 20:07:09 EDT 2007

Thank you, everyone who responded, for your advice.  It's all good
stuff, and I'll have to start compiling a Tips file for all your
insights.

I stumbled upon a fix, and that is to fix the line height to be
fairly snug around the text.  For my particular fields, a 16-point
line height for Lucida Grande 12-point works.  No more scrolling.
(Incidentally, the default line height for a brand new text field in
Lucida Grande 12-point is 16 points.)  Mine are all one-line, non-
editable label fields with no space padding before or after the text,
but they were created by duplicating other text fields that have 18-
point line heights, and I think that extra height was the problem.

Thanks once again,

	Regards,

		Gregory