min() function anomalies

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 16:20:58 EDT 2007

You always have to be wary of trailing delimiters.

the number of lines, items
min(), max(), sum()

Look for the empty "last" item/line you want to keep, if needed.
put item 1 to -1 of dataList into dataList  --drops the last delim

Not sure if it is a bug or feature, but is an issue in some cases.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas