Export Snapshot (was Re: Image Tile Cutter)

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Wed Jun 13 15:50:16 EDT 2007

My experience of export snapshot is that the results are a little dependent
on something to do with the users machine - I am not sure if I am just
thinking here - but the tests I did seemed to indicate that there were
subtle changes in colour or rather the contrast of the image - can anyone
elaborate?