Printing an Image

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Tue Jun 12 22:15:08 EDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 7:01 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

> I don't think you can use it like that. I think your best bet would be
> to use a card with a field on it to get the precise style and layout
> you want, then use print card to print to a specific area of the page.

Thanks for the info.  I am sorry to hear about the
limitations of revPrintfield.

I wonder if the Rev Team has plans of adding
more printing features in the future.

Two very nice things would be:

1.  Print a file (image, text) by making a call to
print the file without importing it or making it a
control of some type first.  Allow positioning of
the printed file at the time it is called.

2.  Adding the ability to position the printing in
the revPrintField command.

The above options would make printing very
sophisticated and yet very easy.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-