OT: The iMac is... dead.

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Jun 12 19:12:33 EDT 2007

The iMac in question is a G3/333 (M7440LL/A).  So far I've tried leaving
it unplugged for a while and still nothing.  I'm going to wait until
tomorrow before I throw it up in the store window as a display item, as
I have the "Scheduled Startup" set.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos easily with JPEGCompress
www.dreamscapesoftware.com