Where do I find Revonline?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jun 12 10:50:03 EDT 2007

Hi Michael,

Why are you so negative?
I know that a completely new "RevOnline" is in the works but can't
tell you when it will be ready.

In the meantime, there are two plugins that might help you:

1. Rev Online Picker 1.0, a sophisticated Rev Online browser to find
and display the stack you need
Rev Online Picker works in a single window that displays all stacks
available from Rev Online by category, those uploaded since your last
check, all descriptions and allows to display them directly from the
web.
Safe and annulable download process.
Search tool by author, stack name or keyword and sorting.
Note: Rev Online Picker works with any 2.x version (2.5 or later not
required).

2. Rev Online Watcher 1.0, a new Rev Online stacks warning agent
Rev Online Watcher informs you discreetly at Revolution startup when
new stacks have been uploaded to Rev Online.
If you have Rev Online Picker (above), Rev Online Watcher can open
directly Rev Online Picker "New Ones" tab.

Broadband connection recommended for both.

You will find them by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins section.

Le 12 juin 07 à 16:41, Michael Binder a écrit :

> Hi Tiemo,
> when you get there, click on 'Latest News'.  You will be
> thrilled to learn that Rev version 2.7 has just been released.
>
> The user spaces are a valuable resource, but it looks like
> the rev team has abandoned rev online.   Come to think of
> it, it seems that they have also abandoned the user manual.
>
> --Michael Binder

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.