Printed Rev Dictionary - WAS: Re: Re-2: Check if folder (or file) exists under XP

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 07:08:10 EDT 2007

Hiya,

I've made myself an Excel sheet with the current (2.8.1) Dictionary
exported. It's very simple, the column names are Keyword, Type and
Syntax (the Syntax is a little truncated in cases, but you can get
the general idea).
It's good for getting an overall picture of the available entries and
their syntax.

I print 4 pages to a sheet of paper for a total of 12 sheets, staples
easily. The print size is readable.
It's a 200KBish file. If anyone's interested I can post it up on my
site.

If you want it as CSV I can post that up too.

Cheers,

Luis.