Report Builder

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 11 12:52:19 EDT 2007

-= JB =- wrote:
> When I read about revPrintReport it mentioned it said:
>
> The revPrintReport command is equivalent to choosing Tools menu Report
> Builder and clicking "Print Report".
>

> When I choose the Tools menu I do not see Report Builder.
>
> How do you access the Report Builder.

The Report Builder was removed from the menu several versions ago and
all references to it were removed from the docs, but RR missed this one.
(I entered a bug report about it a while ago to get the docs revised.)

However, the Report Builder stack is actually still included in the
distribution. Look for Revolution/Toolset/revreportsetup.rev. You can
open this stack manually to see the original Report Builder. However,
since it is now deprecated, there is no support for it and you are on
your own. I haven't tried it lately to see if it still works with the
latest IDE, but if you run into problems the folks here on the list may
be able to help you work through them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com