Resize Slider Thing With the Dot in the Middle

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Jun 11 10:51:47 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Does Revolution have one of those resize objects that lets you change
the relative size of adjacent fields by dragging the dot in the
centre?  I noticed that a pretty good rendition is used in Rev's
built-in dictionary.  While I'm looking at the dictionary, I'm also
curious to know how to get alternating bands of background fill
colour in list fields and the OS X-like tabs at the tops of field
columns which can be scripted to resort the lines in the field.

Regards,

	Gregory