Image control - painting question?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sat Jun 9 07:21:49 EDT 2007

If you use the paint tools on a card without an image a new image control is
created. When you start to paint in an image, a new image is not created and
you can paint inside the image (sort of).

The problem I have is that if that image is inside a group it does not work
- a new image is created so you cant hand paint the image. I don't know the
details but I was wandering if any of you kind folk out there that have
worked on coloring book type things know the details of this? Is it an IDE
specific thing or an engine thing? Can you get around it?