Imagine a world in which HyperCard had been open sourced 20 years ago?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jun 8 22:56:50 EDT 2007

On 6/8/07, David Bovill <david at openpartnership.net> wrote:

> Ah - way back. though I dont remember anything about RROpenSource.
> Actually
> I did set up a project on SourceForge,

I remember it well as I had spent a bunch of time creating it, only to end
up killing it based upon your loud objections of being there first. I
expected great things from your subsequent offering-- which never came ('in
2 weeks' was what  you said). My first introduction to the Open Source
community.