Curious QT playback problem

huthaifa alqeisi huthaifa_alqeisi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 16:55:45 EDT 2007

please please please
  delete me from your database
  please.
  regards....

Devin Asay <devin_asay at byu.edu> wrote:
  Jacque,

You said the user has QT Pro, right? That means she can save movies
from the QT player. Is it possible that she has opened and saved the
movies after having played them to the end? So that the "currentTime"
is in effect saved with the movie. Would that then cause the movie to
open at the end instead of at the beginning, therefore end
immediately after they are started? If that were the case, you could
just set the currentTime to 0 before you play the video.

Just a thought that occurred to me. I'm not even sure about the
saving currentTime part, but it's a possibility.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University