HUG, Pinstripes, OSX - probably all "revisisted"

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Jun 8 09:07:36 EDT 2007

On Jun 8, 2007, at 2:25 PM, Scott Kane wrote:

>  Question is - how are some of you solving this?  I've read the
> archives of the list that I could find discussing this but most of
> the discussion is about using images to fake the pinstripe, which
> bring me back to square one.

If you...
go to the card inspector > colors & patterns > click Background
( backgroundPattern )
go to Standard Icons > second from last row - next to last standard
icon is a pinstripe

Card goes pinstripe with that particular version of pinstripe.

That help?

Jim Sims
Custom Software Development
www.EZPZapps.com