AW: newbie video player questions

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 8 07:24:29 EDT 2007

Hi d,
where did you put your scripts? The playstopped message is sent to the
player - and will be forwarded to the card and stack - but not to any button
(I think). So try to put the playstopped handler into the card script.
Remember to    set the currenttime of player "avond" to zero before you
start.
Tiemo