Unexpected quits in 2.8.1

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jun 8 01:52:48 EDT 2007

Shari, I have the same Mac, but with a 30" Apple Display. I opened a
stack in Revolution and let it sit long enough to activate the screen-
saver. No crash. No problems at all.

Running System 10.4.9 and here's my computer info:

Machine Name:	Mac Pro
   Machine Model:	MacPro1,1
   Processor Name:	Dual-Core Intel Xeon
   Processor Speed:	2.66 GHz