There's no place like Home

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jun 7 11:01:16 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

I think that a kind of brainstorming from different users and
programmers (all have not the same needs) could be interesting to
list features that would be nice to have according to three levels:

1. Beginners
2. Hobbyists
3. Pros *

* Actually, pros don't need a home stack or are able to write their
own tools (as you do and many among us) but this would help hobbyists
to go to the next step.

PS. As for the HC Home stack, I just wanted to point out it was a
kind of automatic back script you can't remove :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.