There's no place like Home

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Thu Jun 7 06:50:05 EDT 2007

You could do a lot worse than look at the HyperCard Home stack as a
starting point for drawing in 'hobbyist' users (like me).  If your Home
Stack is simply a launcher perhaps you could package different kinds of
Home stacks for different kinds of users - something along the lines of
the HC User level approach, or something that would work for different
kinds of switchers e.g. a Home stack fro switchers from SuperCard - or
whatever.

James
--
James J Richards