strange (german) system date

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:24:45 EDT 2007

> I just discoverd strange things here on my PC:
> Rev 2.8.1, WIN XP Home SP2.
>
> In the msg:
> put the long date -> Tuesday, June 5, 2007
> which is correct.
>
> put the long system date -> Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2007
> which tells me it is wednesday (Mittwoch), NOT correct
>
> ?????
>
> Any hints are very welcome.

Thank you very much Klaus.

I have had a few reports of my Calendar stack reporting the wrong date
and I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, but the reports have
been exactly what you describe with dates assigned to incorrect days
of the week.

I'm delighted to hear that it isn't just my calendar but a general bug
:-) Now I can tell people just to wait for 2.8.2...

Regards,
Sarah

P.S. Is this a Windows only problem?