There's no place like Home

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jun 6 23:19:00 EDT 2007

Funny you should ask, Richard ;-)

I've been pondering this very thing for the ED-MEDIA attendees.

I'd personally like to see an "intro" to the product, that used commented
scripts that the user could 'take apart' too see how
strategically-employed basics worked.  I'd like to see an updated version
of the 'button' and 'field' stacks.  I'd like to see a basic little
complete app.  I'd like to see jumping-off points to the language model
and the docs.  I'd probably like to see little proof-of-concept stacks
illustrating various interesting topics:

*handling graphics
*handling video
*handling audio
*file I/O
*Hyperlinks
*UI elements (including the Tabs issue that comes up repeatedly)
*simple interactivity (ask and answer; global & local variables;
branching constructs)
*internet/communications
*text/chunk handling
*links to RevCentral newsletters, new features, etc.
*links to Rev-approved tutorial sites/developers
*links to join the use- and other lists
*links to video tutorials

... Just for you, Richard.  Because you cared enough to ask  :-)

Judy