Launching Visual C++ 2005 Applications

Doug Heywood heywood at inbox.com
Wed Jun 6 11:44:10 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I agree that the program is launching but I don't know why it's not running. It runs fine when I double click it in windows and even when I launch it from the command prompt manually (Start>Run>"cmd">exe path).

There must be some other hidden variable that I don't know about, like a command line parameter or something that windows specifies when launching the program - but I'm not sure.

Doug