Don't you just wish Rev would do this?

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Wed Jun 6 07:35:07 EDT 2007

From: "David Bovill" <david at openpartnership.net>

> Google seems to be doing better with a business strategy based around open
> source software.

Eh?  That is not backed up by installed base and respective profits of the
two companies.  MS has the lead in both.

I've heard for years that open source is going to overcome closed source.
I've listened to various people espousing it, heard examples of where this
is said to be taking place - yet it isn't.  Open Source is no more logical
than "Open Supermarkets" where food is given away.  Neither work in what is
a Capitalistic world - a world I whole heartedly support as the only model
we have that works most of the time at least for some of the people.  It's
not perfect but the alternatives are worse.

Scott