puzzeld with database path Was: invalid database path

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jun 6 04:02:32 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I got SQLite to run in my XP standalone, but I don't understand why - but I
would like to for the next time :-) perhaps someone likes to correct my
approach:

- In Standalone App Settings I selected: Script Library: Database and
Database Support: SQLite

- I don't use "revSetDatabaseDriverPath" (because otherwise my IDE doesn't
find the db anymore)

- I put revdb.dll and dbsqlite.dll in my standalone directory

- I left the dbsqlite3.dll in the directory \Externals\database_drivers\

What I don't understand is:

-         The standalone builder copied the revdb.dll into the \Externals\
folder - what didn't worked, from where I put it into the root

-         The standalone builder didn't copy the dbsqlite.dll at all (I took
it manually from runtime directory)

-         It runs only with dbsqlite.dll in the root and dbsqlite3.dll in
the subfolder database_drivers - why do I need both and what the heck is
dbsqlite3.dll?

Thanks for any hints

Tiemo