Problem with Browser Sampler Stack in Rev/Mac 2.8.1

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Wed Jun 6 03:02:47 EDT 2007

Kay C Lan wrote:

>Have you tried NeoOffice, based on Open Office but without the need to
install X11.

http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/index.php

Hi Kay, [Is that correct? You put your initials "HTH" at the end of your post.]

Thanks for the tip! I saw it on the Internet, but opted immediately for Open Office (which seems to include Word only for OSX at the moment). That was because there were so many warnings about potential bugs on account of the fact that NeoOffice is a test release.

Have you tried it yourself? If so, and you tell me that it is reasonably stable, I'll certainly give it a go.

Bob