Problem with Browser Sampler Stack in Rev/Mac 2.8.1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 5 14:08:52 EDT 2007

Bob Warren wrote:

> All I know at this point is that so far I am the only one in the world
> that has fallen victim to this crash in the revBrowser, apart from Ken
> Ray who experienced it for a fleeting moment.

We had a report this morning in the support queue about the same thing,
so now there are three of you. However, in this person's case, he also
got errors that any browser-related handlers he tried were not found.
This indicates to me that the external was not loading. He was also on a
Windows machine, so the problem may not be identical.

At any rate, you should have a crash log on your Mac in:

~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Revolution.crash.log

The latest entries are at the bottom. Copy one of the crash entries that
happened when you were trying revBrowser and submit it in a report to
the QA center along with a brief description. That should give the team
a lead. If I can get a crash log from the tech queue customer I'll add
it to your report.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com