Mac UB standalones and OS versions

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Tue Jun 5 08:01:40 EDT 2007

>I'll take your 8.6 and raise you 7.6.1.
>
>Not that that is much value in relation to this thread as Rev don't run that
>far back.
>
>Anyone need some HyperCard stacks tested ;-)

Thank you for the belly laugh!  Made my day!

I do remember 7.5........ and have a whole passel of Hypercard stacks
that I've never had time to redo and move forward into Rev.  I used
addColor and sound channels so prolifically, that half the code would
have to be commented out before I could import to Rev for a redo :-)

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold