Revolution 2.8.1 on Mac OS X 10.0

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Jun 4 18:39:36 EDT 2007

Ian Wood wrote:
> 10.0.4 or 10.4.0? In either case, I'd recommend updating a bit... ;-)

It's 10.0.4.  My information says the maximum OS version I can go to is
10.3.9, but it'll be a little while before I'll have the money to
upgrade the other components of the iMac to even be able to handle that OS.

As far as I can figure, if I can get Revolution 2.8.1 to run on 10.0.4,
then I'll be able to upgrade my license and begin porting my software to
the Mac (finally).  After messing around with Emulation and getting Mac
OS X to run on my Intel PC, doing it the right way just seems like the
best way... but I can't even get it to work doing it the right way.
(funny, sometimes it is easier to do things the "wrong" way).

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos easily with JPEGCompress
www.dreamscapesoftware.com