Revolution 2.8.1 on Mac OS X 10.0

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Jun 4 18:30:27 EDT 2007

Help!

I am trying to get Revolution 2.8.1 for Mac OS X to install on an iMac
that I just upgraded to 10.0.4.  Little did I know that Apple changed
the dmg format to include a new type of disk, and the version of
Revolution that is offered as a StuffIt Archive on the RunRev site won't
launch.

Does anyone know of another source or location to download 2.8.1?  Also,
does anyone know of a way to get the new dmg images to work on 10.0.4?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software