Enhanced QT external problems on WinXP

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 16:05:16 EDT 2007

On 26 May 2007, at 21:46, Ian Wood wrote:

> Thanks, I just wanted to see if it was something specific to me
> before contacting Trevor directly, as I can't see any changes from
> similar standalones built a couple of months ago using the same
> install of Rev and the same copy of the external. ?!?

Further stuff. It looks like my older standalones were also crashing,
if you are running Windows and have a bit of spare time, could you
download the following beta and let me know what happens when you
launch it? On both my machines (XP SP2) it's crashing immediately and
asking whether I want to send a crash report.

<http://www.ianjameswood.co.uk/pano2movie/betas/p2m_b42_win.zip> (1.8MB)

Thanks in advance,

Ian