Problem with Browser Sampler Stack in Rev/Mac 2.8.1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 4 00:13:09 EDT 2007

Kay C Lan wrote:
> On 6/4/07, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>>
>> Luis wrote:
>> > ?! There's no Intel G5...
>>
>> Maybe I should have said "intel-based" Mac G5. MacTel.
>

> And then that would be like saying an 'intel based' G4 PowerBook - it's a
> contradiction in terms.
>
> It's just word games but we know what you mean.

I guess that's the main thing. ;)

> G3,4,5 are Motorala/IBM do
> hickies. Intel are Intel. When they took the G5 out of the Mac desktop and
> put in an Intel it became a MacPro.

I see, I'll have to correct my mental pointers. I bought one of the
earliest machines and the catalog said "iMac G5 Intel" but I guess
that's just catalog-speak. When I bought it, the term "MacPro" wasn't
around yet, but maybe that's what I should be calling it now.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com