OT: Quicktime Bundling

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Sat Jun 2 08:47:04 EDT 2007

On Jun 2, 2007, at 12:22 AM, Scott Kane wrote:

> On another note - Linux and QuickTime.  Are there any options for a
> Rev solution using QuickTime to be compiled for Linux and use one
> of the QuickTime replacements like "QuickTime for Linux" that seem
> to exist?

Right now we are stuck with the very antiquated xAnim.  I am hoping
that the next release of Rev that supports Linux will have this
little problem resolved.  There is an enhancement request in BZ 2290
for improved multimedia support for Linux.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com