A Brief Introduction to SDB

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Jun 1 11:42:09 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,

>That sounds perfect for a Rev only DB. Any infos on availability?

You may have read Andre Garzia's offer to once again provide a public
download site for Serendipity Library.  However, given the other
issues I'm focused on, I'm not sure when I will finish testing SDB II
to the state where I feel it is ready for public download.

Basic SDB functionality is in place and working--except for inverted
indexes, and I am ready to provide copies and support to a few
interested parties who are willing to (a) work with the software and
(b) provide me feedback.

Anyone interested should eMail me privately, and I'll have something
for you by Monday at the latest.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company