On Board Sound -- Midi in Custom Props (Barry Barber)

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Fri Jun 1 07:03:38 EDT 2007

Biurnke (yes, I know its phonetic spelling - I hope - but Ive never seen it without question marks on my mail)

Apart from the fun, maybe someone should explain to you that Royalties usually have to be paid everytime you use somebody elses music. Royalty-free collections are sold so as to give a lot of stuff you can use as many times as you like without further payments.
	Im English born and bred but its fooled me several times too.
All the best
Barry
PS Sorry if this comes up twice, the first one seems to have bounced.