All this talk about DataBases - but how to select?

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Fri Jun 1 03:55:42 EDT 2007

On May 31, 2007, at 10:07 PM, -= JB =- wrote:

>    That is very nice.
>
>    Where exactly is the text file being saved right now?
>
>    thanks,
>    -=>JB<=-

    Don't get me wrong.  I know the handler to save the data
    is in the script of the okay button and the handler script
    is located in the keymaker stack not the customer stack.

    I am not able to find the actual text file after it's saved.  Is
    it saved as a file on my hard drive and I just can't find it or
    is it somehow saved as a file inside the stack.

    thanks,
    -=>JB<=-